Send us an email
outlining your application/requirement and we will respond with pricing and a pre-configured demo of the required plugins. For a fuller explanation of the plugin options click here.
- FileName Generator - Automatically generate the PDF file name based on date, increment, barcode and data entered using the Document Indexing plugin.
- BarCode Reader - Detects a barcode on the scanned page and assigns the barcode value to the PDF name.
- OCR Module - Create searchable PDFs for submission to a document management system.
- Batch Scanning - Each page of a batch becomes a single PDF.
Can also be configured to auto-detect document separators i.e. multi-page documents can be scanned together as a single batch.
Can be used in conjunction with the filename generator and barcode reader to automate file naming.
- Document Indexing - Allows user to enter indexing and keyword information for submission to a document management system.
- Catalog Indexing - Plugin for Abode Catalog compatibility - user prompted for Author, Title, Subject, Keywords.
- C# DynaCode - Run custom C# or VB Net code triggered by events in the scaning process. Can be used for database updates, auto email, ftp transfers, processing of text returned by the OCR engine, etc.
- LogFile Generator - Creates a csv log file containing the details (file name, file path, page count, etc.) of the pages scanned.
- Document Selector - Create and maintain documents profiles for your different document types.
- Twain Settings - Create and maintain default scanner profiles for different document types.
- Oracle® e-Business suite plugin - This plugin allows you to convert supplier invoices into PDFs and automaically attach each PDF to the correct transaction in the bought ledger.
- SMTP Email Interface - Automate the email transmission of a copy of the PDF, can be configured to run silently.
- Watermarking - This plugin allows you to stamp the PDF with your own custom watermark.
- We will be pleased to consider developing a plug-in to meet your specific requirement.
Why not contact us
with an outline of your requirements?
- Having downloaded and installed the software the
system watermarks all PDFs with an unobtrusive banner.
With the exception of the watermark, the free download version is exactly the same as the
licenced version. You therefore ensure that the
software meets your requirements before buying. After payment of the
licence fee you simply email us your serial
number (in Scan to PDF look at the Help menu /
About ScanToPDF option) and we reply with your
licence number. Entering the licence number removes
the watermark from all future PDFs.
- The home user version scans only a page at a time and is ideal for use
with a flatbed scanner or multi-function device. It is not intended
for use by the business user.
Please note that multi-page
PDFs can be created with this version.
- Licences are issued on a 'per seat' basis. Licences
can be transferred on payment of an administration
fee. Corporate licence details are
available on request. Please contact
us for details.
- We endeavour to respond with your licence number
within the shortest time possible but please note that
international time differences, weekends and UK public
holidays may sometimes cause a delay.
- We will be pleased to consider the modification or
tailoring of Scan to PDF to meet your specific
requirements. Please contact
us with an outline of your requirement and we
will respond with an indication of cost and timescale.
- We also offer a branding service such that ScanToPDF can be seemlessly incorporated into third party products.
The branding service includes changing the product name and logos to reflect your product's identity. Contact
us for further information.
- "I love your product". - Joyce Shui, Purple
- "I was looking for a very simple solution that
people without training could use, your product did
the trick". - Herbert Lau, Hong Kong
- "I have been scanning documents for 15 years. I am
acquainted with every aspect of the process and am
happy to endorse your product". - Dr Iverson Taylor,
- "Simple to use and works". - Terri Mayes,
Dillard Smith, US
- "We used to send a lot of documents by fax which
was very expensive and time consuming. Now with Scan
To PDF we attach PDFs to emails which much cheaper and
faster". - Toni Timoner, Valldemossa Council, Spain
- "Great Product". - Nicholas Slim, Ansell France
- Used daily by thousands of users
- Create PDF files from scanned images
- Create PDF files from images imported from file
- Thumbnail display for better visualisation
- Insert pages into or append to any existing PDF
- Costs less than Adobe® Acrobat®
- OCR and create searchable PDF option
- Application integration options
- Scan To EMail with PDF attachment option
- Administrative control over PDF file path
- Support for full PDF document description
- Page re-ordering using drag & drop
- Support for Adobe® viewer pre-definition settings
- Indexing for Adobe® Catalog
- Batch scanning option - one PDF per page.
- Batch scanning option - multiple PDFs from one scan batch.
- Auto-Generate filename - increment, barcode, datestamp.
- Customised options available on request
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- With your co-operation we will be pleased to consider
translating the product into other languages.
- Windows Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000, ME, NT 4.0, 98, 98SE
- Image capture devices (scanners, cameras, etc.) must be Twain or WIA compatible.
- Processor 233 MHZ (Recommended: 500MHz or greater), 256 RAM , 15 Mbytes disk space
- The simplest method of integration is for your application
to launch Scan To PDF passing the PDF filename and path as a switch.
For example, in C# this would be achieved with the following code:
//contractId will have been assigned by your application
string pdfPath=@"//docserver/pdfarchive/contracts/" + contractId + ".pdf";
System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psInfo =new
psInfo.FileName=@"C:\Program Files\O Imaging Corporation\ScanToPDF\scantopdf.exe";
psInfo.Arguments="/autoscan /pdfpath=" + pdfPath + "/terminateaftersave";
And here's some example code for scanning a supplier invoice document to PDF from within an Access Database application:
Dim pdfpath As Variant
Dim pdfname As Variant
Dim progpath As Variant
Dim progswitches As Variant
pdfname = "SI123456" '//set by your application
pdfpath = "//server/works order pdfs/" & pdfname & ".pdf"
progpath = "C:\Program Files\O Imaging Corporation\ScanToPDF\scantopdf.exe"
progswitches = " /autoscan /terminateaftersave /pdfpath=""" & pdfpath & """"
x% = Shell(progpath & progswitches, vbNormalFocus)
- Scan to PDF can be integrated with your application
software via a number of methods. These methods
- Active X dll
- COM Objects
- .NET Assemblies
- SQL script database updates
- XML file write/read
- Integration enables Scan To PDF to
automatically attach a PDF to a record in your
database. For example a supplier's invoice to the
bought ledger record, a CV to a candidates record, a
POD to a despatch record, etc.
- Please feel free to contact
us with details of your requirements.